Employment - Maintenance Technician
Schedule, and perform preventative maintenance per company guidelines. Diagnosing problems and repairs of HVAC, Electrical, plumbing , carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and painting. Perform and respond to maintenance issues and repairs promptly and professionally. Provide excellent customer service when communicating with tenants and completing work orders. Carry out other duties related to this position for the benefit of the property. Be available for on-call after hours emergencies.
Applicants must be very self-motivated and meet the following criteria:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Have current valid Driver's License and their own reliable transportation.
- Must speak and understand English fluently.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Be punctual and have excellent attendance record.
- Be able to work independently.
- Take pride in doing the best job possible.
- Be able to pass a drug test.